- Hyundai Car Models List
- Suzuki Car Models List
- Mitsubishi Car Models List
- Kia Car Models List
- Ferrari Car Models List
- Toyota Car Models List
- Nissan Car Models List
- BMW Car Models List
- Chevrolet Car Models List
- Bugatti Car Models List
- Honda Car Models List
- Ford Car Models List
- Volkswagen Car Models List
- Lamborghini Car Models List
- Skoda Car Models List
Ram Car Models ListPosted By: Ghem Sanders under Car Models List
RAM Trucks or Ram Truck Division in full name, is a subsidiary brand of Fiat Chrysler Automobiles based in the United States of America. RAM offers light to mid-weight vehicles to the market since 2010. It originally came from the Dodge brand, which is also a division of Fiat.
Right now, the Dodge trucks are named after RAM. This brand, according to Fiat, will mainly focus on their customers who are serious in the truck business, and not much for those who purchase trucks just for hobby. It is also the time when Italian auto giant Fiat S.p.A. acquired Chrysler when this brand was started, in addition.
Some trucks from the Fiat brand like the Fiar Ducato was then adopted by the RAM brand and was then named as the RAM ProMaster. This was sold in North America. This transition gave way as an alternative when the similar Dodge Sprinter stopped its production two years back.
Related Other US Automotive Company Buick
Competing in the semi-trailer truck markets was the goal of Chrysler executives when they launched the RAM brand. They were confident as RAM already came from the Dodge brand, which was already famous and has a network of buyers through the years.
Image source: wikimedia.org
The RAM brand logo is a chromed image of a head of a ram. This is also inspired from the previous Dodge logo. Currently, RAM offers the following models to the market: Ram Pickup, Cargo Van, ProMaster, ProMaster City, and Ram 700.
When it comes to manufacturing plants, RAM has four facilities running. Three in North America and the last one in Europe. The three in North America are Warren Truck Assembly located in Warren, Michigan, which was the first plant to be built. Next is the Saltillo Truck Assembly located in Saltillo, Coahuila, Mexico, and the last one is the Windsor Assembly in Canada.
The one plant in Europe is located in Bursa, Turkey.
Here is the full list of Ram models and variants:
- Ram 1500
- Ram 1500 DS Crew Cab
- Ram Cargo Van
- Ram 1500 ProMaster Tradesman SWB std roof
- Ram ProMaster City
- Ram PROMASTER CITY® WAGON
- Ram 700
- Ram Pickup
- Ram 2500
- Ram PROMASTER® CHASSIS CAB
- Ram 3500
- Ram Chassis Cab
- Ram PROMASTER CITY® TRADESMAN
- Ram Promaster
- Ram 3500 SRW 10K GVWR CHASSIS CAB
- Ram 3500 CHASSIS CAB
- Ram 4500 CHASSIS CAB
- Ram 5500 CHASSIS CAB
- Ram PROMASTER® CARGO VAN
- Ram PROMASTER® WINDOW VAN
- Ram PROMASTER® CUTAWAY
Ram Special Edition Models
- 2016 Ram 3500 Big horn (Black Appearance Group)
- 2016 RAM 1500 Stinger Yellow (Sport Appearance Package)
- 2016 Ram 2500 Laramie (Sport Appearance Group)
- 2016 Black Ram (1500 Express)
- 2016 Ram 2500 Big horn (Black Appearance Group)
- 2016 Ram 1500 Black (Sport Appearance Package)
- 2016 Ram 3500 Laramie (Sport Appearance Group)
- 2016 RAM 1500 REBEL (MOPAR ’16)
Photos of Ram’s different types of cars
(Photos Courtesy of http://en.wikipedia.org/)